I. CHERRY ROAM’s Privacy Approach
The Customer can access CHERRY ROAM’s home page and browse the site without disclosing any personal data, apart from the information collected by cookies that CHERRY ROAM uses.
II. Who May Process Data
Personal information will only be collected with the Customer’s consent.
The Customer’s personal information (i.e. name, email, address and any other details provided by the Customer to CHERRY ROAM which identify the Customer as an individual) may be processed by CHERRY ROAM.
CHERRY ROAM may disclose or receive personal information or documents about the Customer to/from other companies within the CHERRY ROAM group, its authorized carriers and its service providers.
CHERRY ROAM may be required to disclose personal information or documents about a customer if required to do so by law in the prevention of criminal activities in accordance with Philippine Data Privacy Laws.
CHERRY ROAM will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information that is held is accurate, complete and up to date.
IV. Purpose of Processing
CHERRY ROAM and its affiliates, its authorized carriers and service providers will use the Customer’s personal information for the purpose of administering CHERRY ROAM’s relationship with the Customer, such as, order fulfillment, verifying the customer’s identity and delivery address, authorizing debit/credit card payments and processing any other transactions authorized by the Customer. CHERRY ROAM may also wish to inform Customers of special offers, undertake product or customer research/development and provide other marketing information to the Customer which CHERRY ROAM thinks the Customer may find interesting. If a Customer does not wish to receive any marketing information they may request that their details be excluded from any promotional activity by contacting CHERRY ROAM.
VI. Security Measures
CHERRY ROAM uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but CHERRY ROAM. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
Notwithstanding the above, CHERRY ROAM cannot guarantee the protection of Customers’ personal data transmitted electronically due to the nature of the Internet. Customers should always be aware that when personal information is disclosed on the Internet it may be collected by another user and may result in unsolicited messages from other Internet users.
VII. Information Use
Personally identifiable information is collected and used by CHERRY ROAM for five general purposes:
- Fulfilment of the Customer’s order requests for products and services;
- Customization of the content the Customer sees;
- To contact the Customer about CHERRY ROAM’s special offers and new products. (Note: The Customer can always opt-out of marketing materials at any time);
- Monitor the Customer’s billing and order status; and
- Fulfilment and maintenance of membership and service agreements.
VIII. Information Sharing
- CHERRY ROAM has obtained the Customer’s consent to share the information;
- CHERRY ROAM needs to provide the Customer’s information to other companies to fulfil the Customer’s request for a product or service. For example: a shipping company, credit card processing company, or service partner. (Without the Customer’s consent, these companies do not have the right to use the personally identifiable information provided beyond what is necessary to assist CHERRY ROAM);
- CHERRY ROAM is legally required to provide its Customer’s information in compliance with orders, subpoenas or any other legal process issued by courts, quasi-judicial bodies, administrative agencies and all other government agencies or instrumentalities;
- CHERRY ROAM finds that the Customer’s actions violate the usage guidelines outlined in the CHERRY ROAM Terms and Conditions.
- CHERRY ROAM feels that an emergency situation has arisen which requires us to release information before the Customer can be contacted for consent (e.g. a verified family emergency).
The CHERRY ROAM website contains links to other websites. CHERRY ROAM is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites owned and operated by other companies. When the Customer leaves the CHERRY ROAM website, it is important for the Customer to read the privacy policies of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by CHERRY ROAM, and such information remains private and secure when the Customer follows links to other websites.
X. Anti-Spamming Policy
CHERRY ROAM is committed to a zero-tolerance, anti-spamming policy. Under this policy, CHERRY ROAM prohibits:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through CHERRY ROAM’s computer systems;
- Relaying email through a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party;
- Using or causing to be used CHERRY ROAM computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited;
- Unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URL’s, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that the Customer may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available;
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting others’ email addresses from the CHERRY ROAM servers for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times;
- Allowing third parties to contact CHERRY ROAM’s customer database without the Customer’s prior consent;
- Emailing non CHERRY ROAM customers promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent; and
- Emailing CHERRY ROAM Customers who have opted out of email based contact promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent.
XI. Voluntary Customer Surveys
CHERRY ROAM may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. CHERRY ROAM encourages its Customers to participate in these surveys because they provide CHERRY ROAM with important information that helps it to improve the types of services it offers and how it can provide them to its Customers. The Customer’s personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in CHERRY ROAM’s customer surveys is voluntary. CHERRY ROAM takes the information it receives from individuals responding to its customer surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other CHERRY ROAM Customers to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (e.g. gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). CHERRY ROAM then uses the aggregated information to improve the quality of its Services to its Customers, and to develop new services and products. This aggregate, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
XII. Other Partners and Sponsors
XIII. Special Cases
XIV. Revisions to this Policy
CHERRY ROAM reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy and its other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
XV. Contact Details