Cherry Roam is a travel wifi roaming device that provides fast, stable and secured internet connection to over 140 countries worldwide.
- Cherry Roam G3 for Rental Device
- Cherry Roam 5G U50 for Rental Device
- Cherry Roam T1 Style and T2 Slim for Retail
- Cherry Roam 5G U50 for Retail
- Cherry Roam prepaid voucher cards
Please log into your Cherry Roam account immediately, change your password and unlink your account from the device. Also you can contact our customer support at [email protected] or +63 962 079 5757 (viber) | +63 996 817 7000 | +632 8567 3341
Yes, you can insert local SIM card to any Cherry Roam Travel Pocket Wifi, recommended for local data usage only.
There is no data package currently available for Philippines, but you can use the device by inserting local SIM card with registered data plan in the device SIM slot.
- For G3: You can simply plug the cable into USB port of the Cherry Roam device then connect the cable to your mobile device.
- For T2 Slim and U50: You will need the OTG cable attached to device.
Cherry Roam provides a seven (7) day replacement policy and a one (1) year free service warranty to units, which are not artificially damaged from the date of purchase or delivery receipt.
- For Cherry Roam G3 (Rental Device) & Cherry Roam T2 Slim and Cherry Roam 5G U50 you can see your data usage on the screen.
- For Cherry Roam T1 Style you can check your data usage on Cherry Roam app.
Turn ON your Cherry Roam device and click “LOG-IN”. The device QR Code will appear.
- Download CHERRY ROAM APP in your smartphone (Android and IOS available) then, log-in to your account and click “My Device”
- Click “ACTIVATE” then select “Scan the QR Code” in the Cherry Home App to pair. A notification will appear upon successful pairing.
- Once paired, the device will now reflect in your app.
- Reboot your Cherry Roam device
- Wait for your device to connect. It may take up to 1-2minutes and then ready to serve you
All Cherry Roam travel pocket wifi devices can connect up to 5 mobile devices.